"This experience has helped me become more secure in myself and helped me believe that anything is possible. Now I want even more for myself and my future."
Daughter of Habitat Homeowner, age 15
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Newburgh brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Newburgh is dedicated to providing decent, affordable housing in partnership with families in need. Reaching across religious, cultural, and racial boundaries, we seek to rebuild a sense of community with the common goal of strong neighborhoods and dignity through homeownership.
- Providing a hand up, not a hand out to very low income families
- Partnership of volunteers and homeowner families
- Opportunity for low income families
- Hope for our communities
- Dignity for volunteers and homeowner families
- Respect for others
- Integrity in planning and operations
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.