Donate Your Car and Build a House!
Donate a car to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program.We can accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles, boats, and more! We will take vehicles whether they are running or not. We turn your car donation into cash that directly supports our local affordable homeownership program in Newburgh in Orange County.
Donating your car is easy with our online donation form, or toll-free hotline. Donations take just just 3 simple steps to get setup and towing is free! Your donation may also be tax deductible. For details, consult your tax advisor.
To make sure that your donation goes to Habitat Newburgh, call 1-877-277-4344 and ask that your car goes to us.
Why should I donate my car Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Newburgh, NY?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in New York?
- The State for New York will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
subscribe to our newsletter
Click the link below to sign up to receive our newsletter.