Our construction sites are as busy as ever in the winter months! Our volunteers brave the cold and help out onsite every Wednesday through Saturday 8:00 to 1:00.
Here is an update on the current build sites:
- We passed the Certificate of Occupancy Inspections at 324 Robinson and 126 and 124 William Street ! We can now begin the closing process on these three homes :)
- At 122 William Street the plumbing finishes and other finishes such as trim are underway.
- Flooring is installed and electric and plumbing mechanicals are being worked on in our 100th home at 118 William St.
- Volunteers and staff are hard at work framing 116 William Street
- We just took ownership of 114 William Street and preparations to pour the basement slab are being made.
- We are in the planning phase of our upcoming Bridging Blocks Project- 2 rehabs and 4 new construction on N Miller and Johnston Streets.
We thank all of our volunteers that come out and work so hard to make Newburgh a better place each and every week.